Best Poached eggs ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Need a reason to eat more eggs?
1. Eggs are great for the eyes. According to one study, an egg a day may prevent macular degeneraton due to the carotenoid content, specifically lutein and zeaxanthin. Both nutrients are more readily available to our bodies from eggs than from other sources.
2. In another study, researchers found that people who eat eggs every day lower their risk of developing cataracts, also because of the lutein and zeaxanthin in eggs.
3. One egg contains 6 grams of high-quality protein and all 9 essential amino acids.
4. According to a study by the Harvard School of Public Health, there is no significant link between egg consumption and heart disease. In fact, according to one study, regular consumption of eggs may help prevent blood clots, stroke, and heart attacks.
5. They are a good source of choline. One egg yolk has about 300 micrograms of choline. Choline is an important nutrient that helps regulate the brain, nervous system, and cardiovascular system.
6. They contain the right kind of fat. One egg contains just 5 grams of fat and only 1.5 grams of that is saturated fat.
7. New research shows that, contrary to previous belief, moderate consumption of eggs does not have a negative impact on cholesterol. In fact, recent studies have shown that regular consumption of two eggs per day does not affect a person’s lipid profile and may, in fact, improve it. Research suggests that it is saturated fat that raises cholesterol rather than dietary cholesterol.
8. Eggs are one of the only foods that contain naturally occurring vitamin D.
9. Eggs may prevent breast cancer. In one study, women who consumed at least 6 eggs per week lowered their risk of breast cancer by 44%.
10. Eggs promote healthy hair and nails because of their high sulphur content and wide array of vitamins and minerals. Many people find their hair growing faster after adding eggs to their diet, especially if they were previously deficient in foods containing sulphur or B12
Egg Poacher Review:
Eggs for breakfast…yumm! I love eggs…I love them poached…for Christmas my son and daughter in law gifted me with an egg poacher! It will hold four eggs at a time..but you can cook one, two, three or four…today I made two…just enough for me!
No more messing with water..and cracking the egg down in the water..which usually ends in a soggie..egg.. and if I try to blot it..it breaks and I have the yolk all over the towel..
Not anymore! Now I can have eggs when ever I want..just put water in the bottom part of the pan..spray the egg holders with Pam, crack the egg..bring to a boil and cover with lid…wait four minutes ..and tadaaaa you have perfect poached eggs..with NO added fat!!!
In this product review I give the egg poacher 5 stars *****! This thing is great…I love the little handles on the egg holders , so they can be lifted out with ease…the pan is a good weight..not too thin…just right…..The handle is constructed well…as well as the lid…. clean up was easy